Bernadette is a Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern supervised by Leah Fowlkes-Miller, MA, LPC-S, LMFT, RPT-S. Bernadette has a Master of Arts in Counseling from Webster University.
Bernadette enjoys working with adolescents, adults, and families using Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. She believes that CBT can be utilized to treat a wide range of psychological and emotional difficulties. Bernadette also has training in substance and alcohol counseling.
“ In my world there are no bad kids, just impressionable kids conflicted young people wrestling with emotions and impulses, trying to communicate their feelings and needs the only way they know how.”
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Park University
- Master of Arts with honors in Counseling, Webster University
- Gottman Method Level One Training for Couples
- Sandtray Therapy
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- American Counseling Association (ACA)