As a client centered therapist, my primary commitment is to grow a therapeutic relationship based on acceptance, empathy and understanding. I believe we all have a remarkable capacity for self-healing and personal growth. I assist children as young as two-years-old, to teenagers, adults and couples.
I am predominately experienced at working with children with behavioral issues or experiencing a significant event in their life to which they are having difficulty adjusting. At the same time, I provide guidance on parenting and co-parenting to positively impact the child’s mental and emotional well-being.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Master of Education in Guidance and Counseling from the University of Texas at El Paso
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Phoenix
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice from the University of Phoenix
- Gottman Method Level 1 for Couples Therapy
- Client Centered Play Therapy
- Sandtray Therapy
- Association for Play Therapy
- Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic and Professional Honor Society International