Cynthia Gutierrez is an LPC-Intern under the supervision of Leah Fowlkes-Miller. She has experience working with different populations including women, men, couples, and children.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Master’s of Arts in Marriage, Family, and Child Counseling.
- Trained in Client Centered Play Therapy through the Institute of Counselor Development at CCOEA.
- Trained as a Weight Loss Specialist through the National Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapist.
- She has been trained as a Prepare/Enrich facilitator for married and engaged couples.
- Member of the American Counseling Association.