Julia Truong is a Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern in the state of Texas. She enjoys working with children, adults, and couples using a variety of therapeutic modalities. She has specialized education in family and couples counseling. Her passion is to assist clients to find balance and happiness in their lives.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- B.A. with honors in psychology, Argosy University
- M.Ed. with honors in Guidance and Counseling, University of Texas at El Paso.
- September, 2012-Training on sexual trauma at the Sexual Trauma & Response Services, El Paso, Tx.
- Oct 24-28, 2016- Training on the Psychological Health of Warriors and Families by the Center for Deployment Psychology
- American Counseling Association (ACA)