Sarah is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas. She strives to establish trust and a sense of safety with her clients by identifying appropriate treatment modalities with individuals/families. These treatment modalities include the cultivation of hope and optimism as individuals/families discover and develop new patterns towards insight and growth. Sarah is bilingual.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- B.S. with honors in health promotion with a minor in psychology University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
- M.Ed. with honors in counseling, Sul Ross State University (SRSU)
- Facilitation training in Nurturing Parenting, Sand Tray Training, and Resolve Through Sharing (RTS) counseling specific to individuals and families who have lost a baby prior to birth or in the first thirty days of life.
- Level One Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy and uses it in her work with couples.
- Texas Counseling Association (TCA)